Benefits to Insulation are Numerous
Why Seal and Insulate Your Home or Business?
Save Energy and Money.
Want to make a real different on your utility bills? Energy Star, a government body dedicated to saving energy and money says, "The air that leaks through your home's envelope − the outer walls, windows, doors, and other openings, wastes a lot of energy and increases your utility costs. A well-sealed envelope, coupled with the right amount of insulation, can make a real difference." At B&B Insulation we can save you money.
You'll feel the difference - You'll save money!
- Help regulate indoor temperatures year-round
- Reduce heating and cooling bills
- Increase operating efficiency for your HVAC system
- Improve indoor air quality by preventing mold, moisture and allergens from getting inside your home
- Lasts the life of your home
- Add value to your home
More Comfortable both Winter & Summer.
Energy Star also says, sealing leaks and adding insulation can improve the overall comfort of your home and help to fix many of these common problems:
- Reduced noise from outside
- Less pollen, dust and insects (or pests) entering your home
- Better humidity control
- Lower chance for ice dams on the roof/eves in snowy climates
- You'll be warmer in winter and cooler in summer
Energy Rebates from Your Utility Company?
Many utility companies offer incentives and/or rebates when you upgrade insulation. Check with your local utility provider to be sure, often found by simply Googling "energy rebate (your town)" Note: Be sure to check directly with your utility company as rebates and special programs can and do change often.
Springfield, MO City Utilities - Insulation Upgrade Rebate
Benefits: 20%, up to $300 rebate
Who's Eligible: CU residential customers with electric or natural gas services
Ozarks Electric Cooperative - Home Energy Lending Program
- A complete home energy assessment at no cost ($300 value)
- Low-interest financing for energy improvements as recommended from your home energy assessment
- A no-credit-check loan with payback terms that are added to your monthly electric bill
For qualified members, H.E.L.P. is basically on-bill financing for energy efficiency improvements on your home. The savings you receive on your energy bill will help and, in most cases, completely pay for the improvements.
Who's Eligible: Customers of Ozarks Electric Cooperative utility
Ozark Empire Electric - Home Energy Audit Program
Benefit: $75 cost for $300 value energy audit
Who's Eligible: Customers of Ozark Empire Electric utility
Insulation upgrades are easy with B&B
- Call Us - We'll get right out for a free quote.
- We'll evaluate your needs, and give an honest, accurate assessment of how to improve your insulation
- Our expert crews will install and cleanup after themselves - you won't know we were there
- Enjoy the money-saving benefits of insulation